EBIS inspector refresher courses 2016
- November 26th 2015
- Inspectors are informed that the yearly inspector refresher courses will take place at the dates/ places as underneath:
- 09 &10 March at the BASF office (building F1002) Scheldelaan 600 2040 Antwerpen
- 17 & 18 March at Hotel Rheingarten, Königstrasse 78 in 47198 Duisburg (Homberg)
- 05 April at Hotel Hilton Danube in Wien
- 12 May at the premises of TRTG (before CERT) on the site of Total in Le Havre
Inspectors are reminded that presence at one of the refresher trainings is compulsory to keep the EBIS accreditation.
Planned System Maintenance - Saturday 18th July
- July 7th 2015
- Due to a planned system upgrade: the EBIS system will be unavailable on Saturday 18th July from 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2), this may over run later into the evening. We apologise for any possible inconvenience.
Reminder to all users of the EBIS database
- June 12th 2015
- EBIS inspection reports are and remain under all circumstances property of the EBIS organisation. They shall not be disclosed by an EBIS member, a ship owner or any other person/organisation that has access to the reports to any third party. A breach of this rule could lead to legal action.
Urgent System Maintenance - Sunday 24th May
- May 21th 2015
- To all EBIS Users, please be advised that urgent system maintenance in our data centre will take place on Sunday the 24th May between 10:00 to 17:00 (GMT+2). Whilst this work is not expected to affect the server access, we apologise for any possible inconvenience.
EBIS is delighted to welcome our new member
- February 13th 2015
- EBIS is delighted to welcome OCI Nitrogen B.V. as a new member of the EBIS scheme.
Scheduled system maintenance Saturday 7 February at 10:00
- February 6th 2015
- Some hardware changes in our data centre are planned to take place on Saturday the 7th February between 10:00 to 12:00 (GMT+1). This work is not expected to affect the server access.
EBIS Members: statement of barges used in 2014
- January 8th 2015
- Please send your statement of barges used in 2014 to Pharox in accordance with our 'Operating Principles,
Rules and Procedures'. Pharox needs these figures to develop inspection statistics list, which will establish
the number of inspections per member for 2015. The board of directors want to inform members that
failure to provide the information before 1st March will initiate a remove of access after 60 days.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: New EBIS 2015 questionnaires (Edition 7)
- December 24th 2014
- For All Users:
EBIS will change over to the revised EBIS 2015 system on January 1st 2015.
For EBIS Inspectors:
Please note that from January 1st 2015 onwards all Edition 6 report submissions will be rejected by the EBIS system! All EBIS inspectors MUST update to the latest EBIS Inspector Application (version 7.0.x). The download and installation instructions will be sent by e-mail.